
Well, almost. Here you see Marge inside the jaguar skull. She was on her back but she appears to have flipped right-side-up as I snapped the picture. I will continue to stalk her.

Proof that Tick does more than just sleep - sometimes she snacks! Here she is pushing her stupid treat ball around the house. She whines and whines and whines for this thing. Why can't my dog be happy with a non-edible chew toy like Baby?
6 comments:
First of all...where did the Jaguar skull come from and did Ang ever give you my bear rug or skull?? I remember I was going to give them to you and I can't remember if I ever did!!!
Second...how is Tick doing??? Has she thrown up any more blood??
The jaguar skull is just a ceramic replica bought from Petsmart.
Ang did give me the bear skin but she said that the skull was in several pieces so she threw it away. The kids absolutely love the bear skin. Whenever I put it out they just sit around and stroke it and touch the teeth and claws. It keeps them entertained and quiet, and I can't ask for more than that. They also ask me over and over to tell the story of when my brother shot the bear, and I enjoy making up stories about that. Thanks for letting me have it.
Tick is doing well. I don't know what that incident with the bloody vomit was all about, but it hasn't happened since. I was a little concerned the day that I picked her up from the kennel because she basically passed out on the couch and didn't move all that day, but she was fine the next day so she must have just been worn out from all of the excitement at doggy day-care. I know that she'll have to die someday, but I am relieved that it didn't happen during my vacation.
That Tick, she do be a snacker! Maybe in my next life I will come back as a boxer. All she has to do all day is eat and sleep, and occasionally bark at the mailman. What a deal!
Marge is an interesting creature. I think it is a little creepy that a fish knows it is being watched. What is that all about?:
I don't know what is stranger, the fish or the stalker!
I wish baby would entertain herself with a treat ball, although we don't have one so maybe she would.
Jen, I like your new blog look. Very fresh and fun. And, it matches large Marge!
I just love that you have spent weeks stalking Marge. Ha ha.
Tick....eat, sleep, eat, sleep, sleep, eat, eat, eat....in that order.
Post a Comment