I spent the morning outside doing yard work instead. These pictures doesn't really do justice to how nice my flowers are looking right now. Everything has been weeded and dead-headed and I think that I can finish edging my yard next time my batteries are recharged. The yard is looking good, but my left arm has been completely mangled by rose thorns. I guess I should have been wearing long sleeves as well as gloves!


4 comments:
Beautiful! I am sure up close and personal the colors are even more vibrant. I can't wait to have a more mature looking flower bed.
I did the same thing with the two mangy looking rose bushes the previous owners left, my hands were pretty beat up. They ended up looking even more stupid after I hacked at them, so I think I will take both of them completely out and replace them with something else. But I will remember to wear some protection when I decide to do it.
And in case you forgot, I think the roof looks dang good!
You do such a great job with your flower beds every year. You seriously have one of the nicest looking yards in the whole neighborhood.
I hope everything is still in bloom when I get up there next weekend.
Craig would be proud :)
Jen, your house and yard are one that anyone would just love to come to and sit for hours inside and out. You have done such a good job of everything. You get the Blue Ribbon.
Post a Comment