The moon looked really cool last night, and I wanted to take a picture of it but I knew that my camera wouldn't work in the dark. I was pleased this morning to find that the DHS photography teacher had been appreciating the moon last night as well, and he e-mailed this picture to everyone. Unfortunately you can't see from the photograph how big it looked, but the halo around the moon is still cool.
9 comments:
That is a very cool picture, I haven't seen the moon in weeks, it is overcast nearly everyday here in dreary Erie! So what is our guess as to what the halo is? Pollution??
I noticed the moon last night as well and it was very cool. Great Picture.
On the news they said that the halo was caused by tiny ice crystals in the air.
What were the tiny ice crystals doing there and were aliens or laseres involved?
We missed the big show due to clouds also. I was disappointed not to see it. The radio people kept talking about how cool it was going to be.
Wouldn't you know in a city that has 355 days of sunshine a year, that would be one of the 10 days that it was overcast? Of course, this morning the sun is shining like gangbusters.
If anything shady were going on I believe that deer would probably be involved. We know how much they love to ice the bridges.
I, too noticed the moon last night and wanted to go out and take a picture but I wasn't feeling real great and didn't have the energy. Thanks for sharing!
I saw the moon last night also and it was beautiful. I picked up my friend Janice to take her to a party we were invited to and I had her take a peek before we got in the car. I didn't even think of taking a picture...
I missed as well. . . but not Aaron he thinks he should chang his proffesion to be a meteorologist. He says it means lots of snow, and that's what we got!
Post a Comment