Monday, February 9, 2009

Settling In

Shady is adjusting well to her new home. This picture shows you what happens every time I forget to close the bathroom door, but other than this she has been pretty good.


Shady and Connie Francis met on Saturday night, but we were too busy holding onto our respective puppies to get pictures of the meeting. Ava is very protective of her baby. My baby is freaking out about playing fetch, so that is all for now.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

You finally have a fetching animal! We feel your pain with the bathroom, Bella loves toilet paper whether it is in the garbage can or on the roll. Bad is, as bad does!

I love the picture of her getting on the computer desk, she has such beautiful colors.

Jessica said...

What a mess! She really is a pretty dog.

Jen said...

She likes to get all the way up on the desk and stand on the keyboard, which is not so helpful.

Sheryl said...

LOL, you certainly did a 180 degree turn around.

I am dying to come and meet her. I would not want to come in to that toilet paper mess very often, but it is funny!

Jen said...

Mom, pack a couple of extra shirts next time you come up. She's a jumper, and she likes to rest her paws and head on your chest.

Anonymous said...

Along with the couple extra shirts you should also pack a couple of rolls of toilet paper!

I wonder how many words per minute Shady can type? She is a helpful animal, why would you want to deny this animal access to the internet!

Jen said...

Good point, Ang. I guess I shouldn't shoo her off the keyboard every time I find her up there. If she can type enough words per minute I could put her to work and she could purchase her own toilet paper and shred it until her heart is content.

Nate said...

I really think Shady is the perfect name for your girl. Is that what you call her or has that name morphed into something else.

Bella has become Belly then Billy, and when I'm REALLY angry at her; I call her WILLIAM. With a perfect name like Shady, I can't imagine calling her anything else.

Sheryl said...

Nate, you remind me too much of Craig. The name morphing thing is really scary. I think you are channeling.

Jen said...

I'm laughing about the name morphing. I especially like WILLIAM!

Shady is just Shady or Shades, or sometimes when I am not thinking, Tick. She is kind of a shady animal, so the name really fits.

Denise said...

This is all just too hilarious. I would definately put that animal to work and make her buy her own damn toilet papaer ha ha!

Belly is now William? Oh wow ha ha.

Grandmajoann said...

How can you keep all those names straight! I still feel bad for Tick. Darn! Shady does have pretty coloring, and what dog lover hasn't gone thru the toilet paper thing. Even some kids do that, I believe I had one like that! It didn't last long however. Wonder what she will do next?

Anonymous said...

I do not approve of Nate calling Bella William, it makes me angry!

Jen said...

I don't blame you, Ang!

Matt-n-Jef said...

Well my post last night didn't make it. But as I said, it looks like someone has seperation anxiety issues, and needs more walks...