Right after I got home from work today an Animal Control officer came out for what I thought was just a home visit, but he ended up releasing her three days earlier than expected. Even though we hadn't been abiding by the quarantine rules it was still a pain, and I was always worried that I would be caught when I had her out, so I am very glad that we are free to go about our business as usual. We celebrated the release by going hiking. It was a very warm day today, and even though the hills don't yet look like spring I did see tons of butterflies and a small snake that was very pretty.
4 comments:
I am so happy to hear thatyou are free and easy! What a relief to have that nonesense over with.
WOO HOO! I am glad you now won't be riddled with guilt while you hike and take walkies! I can't help but think of those stupid Geiko commercials... I always feel like somebody's watching me....ha ha!
Get your snow shoes back out Jen!!!
I don't want to wear snow shoes, Denise! I want to throw a freaking tantrum about the snow.
Post a Comment