First of all, my salvation has come in the form of an electric collar with remote control. After just one lesson my dog is a completely different animal. There is no pulling and very little barking on our walks. My dog actually heels beautifully. We still have some issues to work through but I am so glad that I invested the money.
Secondly, Steph and Brian had a lovely ceremony on Friday. It was short and sweet and the family went out for burgers afterwards. This is my kind of dream wedding. I didn't get very many good pictures, so I hope that someone else will post some soon.
I didn't get any good pictures of Steph and Brian. I know that some of my sisters did, so they had better post them soon!
5 comments:
Congratulations to the Bride and Groom and their darling flower girls. They will remember that day for the rest of their lives. I am glad that they chose to do it in a special place. I am very happy for them and for all of you that attended. Good luck and will see you on Sat. May 2nd.
As one of the few people who had experienced the 'before' coonhound, I am thrilled to report that the 'new and improved' coonhound is nothing short of a miracle. If she is never trained to do one more thing, it was money well spent.
The flower girls were adorable, and naughty. A lot like the coonhound, now that I think about it. The bride was beautiful, the groom tall, dark and handsome, and they are a cute team. Go team Awesome Flower!
Go team married snowflakes!!
The coonhound is a loving naughty thing. I wish her and Bella could romp around I think they would have a fabulous time. Getting back home I realized how much bigger the shepherd is, scared!
On another note I was really sad that I didn't get to give you a hug goodbye! I am still disturbed about it, I miss you and that soon to be not so naughty coonhound!!
I am glad the coon is trained. I need to come see her in all of her glory.
Ang, I realized on Sunday morning as Mom and Rick were leaving that I didn't get to say goodbye to you! I miss you and I am sorry and I want to meet your naughty shepherd.
Post a Comment