
Saturday, October 10, 2009
If You Have a Pet You Need a FURminator!
I was talking to my dog's trainer a couple of weeks ago about shedding, and he recommended a tool called the FURminator. I've been using a regular brush on Shady but when I use it I only get a dozen or so hairs in the brush and she still sheds like crazy. I throw a sheet over my bed but after only one night of her sleeping on it it is absolutely filthy. So I went to Petco today and in a moment of reckless abandon decided to splurge on the $50 grooming tool. After one use I have to say that I am in love with the FURminator! In just a couple of minutes I had amassed this fist sized wad of fur. It would have been a bit bigger but one of us decided that it looked like something she would like to eat, so she took a big bite of it. I will be using this tool on a daily basis and hoping that I have a much cleaner house, and a much less furry bed.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
You had me until you said the thing was $50... yikes! I usually get that much hair out of Bella with the regular brush, I am horrified at what the FURminator would do!!
Well, I am happy to hear that it does the job and therefore, was worth the money you spent.
Who knew that when you picked coonhound you would happily spend $600.00 for training and another $50.00 just to handle the shedding? LOL
You should have picked a wiener dog. =)
I only want to buy the FURminator if you yell the advertisement to me like Billy Mays would have done!
We needed a picture of the FURminator for full effect, but I guess we will take your word for it. Bella is filling out her birthday list right now, so I guess you know what she's asking her favorite aunt for.
If you go to www.furminator.com you can see photos and videos showing how much hair you can get out with the furminator and how quick it is.
You're still not yelling so I am still not buying!
Like this Jen,
IF YOU GO TO WWW.FURMINATOR.COM YOU CAN SEE PHOTOS SHOWING HOW MUCH HAIR YOU CAN GET OUT WITH THE FURMINATOR AND HOW QUICK IT IS.
=)
And now I want to buy it!! Probably going to grab some oxiclean while I'm at it!
ANGELA! BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! IF YOU BUY IT IN THE NEXT 10 MINUTES I WON'T GIVE YOU ANYTHING FOR FREE BUT YOU WILL FEEL LIKE YOU GOT A REALLY GOOD DEAL SO BUY IT NOW!
Post a Comment