Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Great Compliment

While out hiking yesterday I ran into a woman that I used to see almost every day during the summer, but I probably haven't  seen her for 6 months.  As we approached her she called out, "Holy Cow!  I recognized your dog coming down the trail but I didn't recognize you.  You've lost a ton of weight!"  That made me feel so good.

6 comments:

iMzOOL said...

gotta love when that happens. we want pics! :) some of us don't get to see you too often. i think you are incredible jen. i am worried about this diet—is it healthy? be careful.

Sheryl said...

Makes the whole thing worth it?

Pictures, pictures, pictures!

Jen said...

Yeah, it's not really easy for me to take pictures of myself. You will probably just have to wait until we post our pictures from Mexico.

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! I hope I get to come to Mexico so I can see these incredible results... and you!

I don't think any of these diets are ever "safe" but we KNOW the extra weight is deadly, it's definitely a trade off. Keep it up, week 3 almost done and then only one week left!

Jen said...

unfortunately I am on the 6 week program so I'm not even half way through.

Grandmajoann said...

How great is that! I Can't even imagine anyone saying that to me.
Keep it up. You will never be sorry. Get it off. Keep it off.
I will have to come and see you.
Love ya.