Saturday, February 27, 2010

HCG Week 3

I am at the half-way point with three weeks down and three weeks to go.  This week has been a long slow struggle and I only lost 1 pound from Sunday to Thursday.  I was getting really discouraged but I have lost another three pounds in the last two days so I am going to stick with it.  I have officially lost 20.4 pounds, 4 inches off my waist and 5 inches off my hips.  Hopefully my rate of weight loss picks back up and I can make it to my goal of losing another 20 pounds in the next 3 weeks.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Impossible is nothing! 3 more weeks and the mall will be waiting to wardrobe you in the latest and greatest spring and summer fashion little scarecrow!! And as Kelly chants to Pam on The Office... "Fashion show! Fashion show! Fashion show at lunch!"

Jen said...

I do want to shop!

Sheryl said...

Holy crap. You update me daily, but when I see the total number it is impressive.

That is amazing.

Sheryl said...

Bye the way, don't forget that you went off the drops for a couple of days. I'm sure that played a part in the slow down.

Grandmajoann said...

That is the most marvelous thing I have heard all week. Good going. Wow, 20 lbs in 3 weeks. That is the fastest I have heard of anyone losing weight. Do stay on it another 3 weeks. Pictures please...I'll come and take them if you need me to.

Kellie said...

Wow, thats awesome! You have way more self discipline than I do!

Unknown said...

Good for you.. I seem to think that the first time Matt went on this, that he lost 40 lbs in one or two months.. It was crazy!! If he wouldn't eat 2 to 4 pizzas a week, he wouldn't have to suffer.