I'm down 4.5 pounds this week for a total of 29.5 in 5 weeks. I have one week left and I am really hoping for at least 5 pounds this week.
I have no pants that fit so I went out shopping today. I only bought one pair of capris, but I also got 7 shirts, 1 dress, 1 pair of shoes and 2 pair of sunglasses. Since I'm still hoping to lose a few pounds this week I didn't want to commit to too many pair of pants in case I'm able to fit into a smaller size. I figure the shirts and the dress will just look better with additional weight loss. I also got a pair of knee-high black boots for church, but when I tried them on with my black skirt I didn't like them, so I will be taking them back.
I wish that I'd lost more weight, but I can't wait to be done. I am dreaming of being able to eat breakfast again. Only 8 more days...
5 comments:
I am incredibly impressed. Those of you who have not tried this will never understand what an accomplishment this is. 6 weeks of relative starvation. I barely made the 3 weeks and cannot imagine doing 3 more. I can almost smell your omelette cooking!
Playing in my head... "it's the final countdown" by Europe. I can't believe how much you have lost, that is so incredible! What is more incredible is that it is already warm enough for you to wear capri's, what the heck? We had 4 days of glorious 40-60 degree weather and then it has been chilly and raining... currently snowing, blah!
But seriously, I can't imagine how hard this diet was... I can barely stand being on a 1200 calorie diet... I usually cheat and do 1400 instead cause I am soooo hungary! I don't even know how you stayed motivated to do less!
I can't imagine how cute you must look! Maybe we will have to travel to Kaysville real soon.
Good luck and I can understand the happiness of an omelet!
I can't imagine how cute you must look! Maybe we will have to travel to Kaysville real soon.
Good luck and I can understand the happiness of an omelet!
Technically it's not really warm enough for capris, but I'm not buying a winter wardrobe and a summer wardrobe both right now.
Post a Comment