Nothing much exciting has been going on around here, so there hasn't been much to post. Mom is coming up for Halloween, so hopefully there will be a little more excitement this weekend.
This is my dog's Halloween costume. She is going as a hunting hound. Pretty original, huh?
The leaves have been really pretty, but were about done with that now. It snowed earlier in the week, and that made for some really slippery hiking. It finally forced me to order some winter hiking boots which I am anxiously waiting for.
I loved this orange tree. It is so bright, especially next to the dark pine.
I did go to see Thriller at the Oddysey Dance Company a couple of weeks ago. It was really good, but I was disappointed that they didn't do the real Thriller dance. How can you dance to Thriller and not do the original dance? Oh well.







4 comments:
I remember watching Thriller over and over at your house when we were little. How can you dance to thriller and not do the original dance?
I think it should be a crime to botch the Thriller dance... what were they thinking!
The fall colors are so gorgeous. We lack those pretty pine trees as a nice back drop to the changing leaves. I can't believe you have already had snow! I really do hate winter.
What beautiful pictures. You really get out and see all the beauties of nature, don't you! How fun, and I am sure the hunter dog loves it to. Tell your mom hello. Hope you all enjoy the trick or treating! We will all be waiting for pictures!
We will have to have Stephanie email pictures so someone can post them. I was, of course, too stupid to remember my camera. All I have is a couple of really bad phone photos.
Another whirlwind trip with too many things to try and do and not nearly enough time to try to fit it in.
Post a Comment