I'm finally getting around to posting Halloween weekend photos. Our only camera was my cell phone, which doesn't always take the best photos.
Here we have Ava as a Greek goddess.
Ashlyn was Princess Tiana.
Grace was Storm from X-Men.
First we went trick-or-treating at the Thompson's local LDS church, then we went to Steph's work, then we came down to my neighborhood. We spent about 3 hours trick-or-treating and the kids would have kept going all night if the adults had let them.
Sunday morning we went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast.
At the head of the table is Jo's boyfriend, Josh.
This weekend I celebrated my birthday in style by ordering a gluten-free pizza from David's then going to bed early. On Saturday Brian came over and put a new roof on my patio. He replaced the old nasty light green fiberglass with new dark green steel. I like the new roof, but I haven't taken any pictures of it.
Saturday night Denise, Tori and Megan took me out to Rodizio Grill for a delicious dinner. On my way home I stopped at Kohls and bought myself some new cozy jammies and a couple of cardigans for church. Since the only temperature settings in my church appear to be only roasting and freezing, I was in need of something to keep me warm. Even with the cardigan I was a little chilly today. I might have to sacrifice fashion for warmth and keep a parka on during meetings.








5 comments:
What darling costumes! I can just imagine the fun the girls had trick or treating. I am so glad to hear that you went out to dinner for your birthday! That was nice. How special to have sisters! Love ya.
Jennifer.... the first rule of being a skinny bitch is that you NEVER sacrifice fashion for comfort! Guess you will have to freeze that cute little butt off at church ;)
The girls were darling in their costumes,3 hours of treak or treating.... makes me want to slit my wrists just thinking about it!
Can't wait to see pics of that new porch.
The girls look adorable! We finally reached the age when Cayla can trick or treat with her friends and no parents and she didn't stay out very long at all.
Jo's boyfriend.... Would love to know more about that!
Pizza (although not gluten free) and an early bedtime sound like an awesome birthday to me, but I'm glad you were treated to a lovely dinner with family also.
Angela, I will always sacrifice fashion for comfort!
Ok, I am getting stupider and stupider and I get older and I apologize for that. I have some bad phone pictures that I have not even thought to download and see how they turned out.
Oh, and that brings me to another stupid thing I did, and that was to NOT bring my camera.
Brian is awesome to come and knock that roof off in a day for you. I can't wait to see it. I bet it really changes the patio.
Post a Comment