Sunday, November 14, 2010

Patio Roof

Here we have an inside view of the new patio roof.  It definitely looks better than that other crap that was up there before.  For those of you who had not seen it, it was green fiberglass and the previous owner had painted the wood after the fiberglass was in place and had made no attempt to keep the white paint off the green fiberglass.  Now everything is nice and white.

Here is the best view that I could get of the top of the roof.  You really can't see much of the top from my yard.

In other news, I decided to take a page out of Colton's book (I do what I want!) and I took Wednesday off work.  The day did not start out well when, on my morning hike, Shady spotted a deer and took off.  I suspected that my collar was not working, and this event proved it.  I spent about an hour and a half walking back and forth between Adams Canyon and the animal shelter calling for her.  I had finally given up and was on my way back to my car when I found my bad animal sitting on the trail waiting for me.  We now have a new collar in good working order and I was able to call her back from chasing coyotes this morning.  I love the shock collar!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a difference, the porch looks great!

Naughty, naughty animal... deer's and coyota's oh my!

Grandmajoann said...

The roof look great and how nice of Brian to do that for you. Now, in the spring we should have a family paint party and get the white fence painted....Then you will be really sharp. I pick to be first to come.
Love ya

Jen said...

Anyone who wants to paint my fence is more than welcome to do so!

Sheryl said...

Oh, wow. What a huge difference that roof makes. That is fabulous! And, I love the lights up in there.

What a naughty animal you have. I am so glad she turned out to be a good girl and came back to wait for you. I would cry if I never got to rub those fabulously soft ears again.