Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bathroom




Here are some pictures of my bathroom. I wish that I had thought to take pictures before the remodel started. Those of you who have seen my bathroom will appreciate how disgusting it was, and how nice it is now. The picture doesn't give you a true impression of the color. It is more of a teal than a blue.

5 comments:

Denise said...

I do love the bathroom. It turned out great. I also love the profile shot of tick sitting up. She looks fabulous :)

Anonymous said...

The cool thing about the blog pictures is that you click on them and it totally blows them up and you really do see the teal in the room. I can't wait to see the living room.

Sheryl said...

Yea! This is so awesome. Thank you for FINALLY getting this going. It is so much fun to see what everyone is doing.

Nate said...

Well Jen...I have heard a lot about the bathroom and now I finally get to see some pictures of it. I do not blame you for putting off painting; I now have an appreciation for what it takes to paint a room and a whole house.

Thanks for getting the blog going...we check it everyday and the more posts the better...Yes Jen this is a contest and may the best sister (or mom) win!!! And by the way...even though I have never actually wrote one thing or posted one picture on The Barnes Family blog...I am on Ang's team...it is one of the perks of being married.

Steph Thompson said...

Wow! That really came together nicely!