
My patio furniture arrived this morning and I just finished assembling it. I will miss the comfy swivel rockers on the old set, but it was time for something new. It looks a lot like Nate and Angie's patio set. I guess great minds think alike. I have been waiting for my shed to be delivered all day, and I just got a call telling me that they were out of stock, and hopefully they will be shipping one in tomorrow. I may put off painting until next week, it depends on how long it takes me to assemble the shed.
My next-door neighbors have spent the past week and a half creating heaping piles of furniture, boxes, and junk in their back yard and their car port. I would like to think that maybe they are getting ready to move, but I'm not holding my breath. It would be just my luck that they ran out of storage room in the house and now they are just going to leave all of that junk out where I can see it. It's not bad enough that I have to put up with "Cadance" and all of his hoodlum friends!
4 comments:
I would be for calling the city and registering a complaint if that junk lays around too long. It will take away from your LOVELY PATIO SET!
That is very nice. What did you do with the comfy rockers?
Those neighbors are a peice of work!! Thank God you got the patio set no thanks to JoLYN!!!
The comfy rockers are sitting on the side of my garage hoping to be sold with the rest of the set on KSL. I was going to keep them just for extra seating, but they really don't look good next to the new stuff.
What would we do without Cadance to bad mouth.
Love the patio set, now when we visit each other it will be like we are home. (I will have to get a gnome for my flower bed for you to really feel comfortable here. Hee hee!) I think mine might need an umberella. We did some tree triming today and our patio lost a little shade.
Post a Comment