Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Countdown to Erie

I am packed and ready to go! Nate, I would love to go to Niagra Falls, and I am game to do anything and everything while we are there, possibly even a boat ride. I will bring plenty of Dramamine and some animal crackers to keep my stomach settled. Hershey Store, anyone?

I will be coming into Cleveland on Delta 4188 from Atlanta. I am supposed to arrive in Cleveland at 2:09, but since I am connecting through Atlanta Nate will probably want to check to make sure the flight is on time before he comes to pick me up. I have never had a connecting flight through Atlanta that left on time. I will call from Atlanta if it looks like the flight will be delayed, but Nate, I need your phone number!

Tick is going to be home alone for the weekend, so if any of you want to stop by and give her a pig ear I'm sure she would appreciate it. Jo is going to come by and feed her every day. The food bin and her dishes are under the kitchen counter, and pig ears and biscuits are in the top of the coat closet. Please keep the bags on the top shelf of the closet because if you leave them down where she can reach them she will eat the entire bag in one sitting. She once ate an entire four pound bag of Beneful because I left it down where she could get to it.

I will post pictures when I get back. Barnes family, I can't wait to see you!

8 comments:

Sheryl said...

LOL, I have to say....pig ears...Tick....pig....Tick. Anyone see the similarity?

Yea! We are going to Erie and Niagra Falls.

Jen said...

I am not amused that you are casting aspersions at my majestic hound.

Sheryl said...

I'm just saying.........

Nate said...

Well we missed it...the girls and I wanted to go to the Guinness Book of World Records Museum which is located in Niagara Falls Canada. MSN just ran a story that the tallest woman (7'7") has died...and she was at the museum for everyone to see.

I guess we don't get to see her...but maybe there will be some other interesting spectacles!!!

Jen...my phone # hasn't changed...I will be watching your flight all day...and we can't wait until you get here!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jolyn is watching Tick? I am frightened, I don't even know if she still exists, she has not posted anything in forever. Maybe Tick needs to babysit Jolyn.

Can't wait til you get here!

Jen said...

I agree that it is frightening that JoLyn is watching Tick. If she isn't responsible enough to post something once or twice a week how can I trust her to feed my animal every day for three days?

Denise said...

Everyone knows that I can keep JoLyn in line. I will keep her on the ball.

Have fun in Erie I am jealous!

Tilley/Booth said...

I am "tick"ed that nobody has anything better to do than trash on me via online! I am a better animal sitter than childsitter obviously (broken collar bone)! I love you all anyway!