Saturday, August 30, 2008

Replies to Comments




Okay, Nate, here are the smaller pictures. Hopefully you will be able to enlarge these and take a closer look.






Ang, I am definitely going to enjoy the resort. We are supposed to get a good storm this weekend, so I've got some library books and made a huge batch of salsa. I can sit out on my patio and enjoy the storm and have some snacks. If it doesn't storm I am going to be extremely disappointed. If anyone living in the area needs tomatoes, PLEASE stop by my house and I would love to give some to you. My two tomato plants seem to be on steroids and I have tomatoes coming out of my ears.


Mom, I have followed the charging instructions for my batteries. Aaron said that the first time he used his they didn't hold a charge for long, but after that they got better. I am hoping that mine get better.

4 comments:

Denise said...

Incidentally I have my own tomato plant on steroids, but I will be over to eat salsa :)

Anonymous said...

But are they beaver steroids!

I will cross my fingers for your storm.

Jen said...

They just may be beaver steroids, and any of you are welcome to come over and eat salsa at any time.

Sheryl said...

I hope you still have tomatoes 2weeks from now. That is when I will be up to eat them. I am laughing my "bleep" off trying not to say something completly ghetto and inappropriate about eating beaver...... Uh, I mean tomatoes on beaver steroids.

Angela, you started it!