I have an awful cold today and I feel like I've been run over by a truck. However, after lying on my couch all afternoon looking at this view, I knew that if I didn't get out to see the leaves in the canyon today they might be brown next weekend.
I'm not a great photographer, and my camera is a third generation hand-me-down piece of crap that is literally held together by duct tape, but I think that the pictures turned out okay.
9 comments:
I'm sorry that you are feeling like crap, so we are doubly grateful that you were willing to go out hiking.
This is about as close to the beautiful fall colors as we will get. You and your camera did a great job.
Absolutely beautiful.
Nothing quite like the Rocky Mountains...did you say duct tape?!
Yes, I said duct tape. Duct tape is without question mankinds greatest and most useful invention.
It's true, you can fix just about anything with duct tape, WD-40, or chicken wire!
Those pictures are great. I need to get up there.
The pictures look fabulous. We are starting to see some of our leaves change color, but from the looks of it; we are a couple of weeks behind you guys.
I am really surprised how fast it cooled down in Utah!! I am excited to see Fall in Erie, but I'm not looking forward to raking the leaves.
Nice pictures Jen! The colors are beautiful. Just today I took a picture from my porch of the mountians for Sarah. I wanted her to think of home and she said she would for a minute. Dan and I are heading south to Cedar Breaks Canyon tomorrow to see the colors, I am so excited. Hopefully we'll get som nice pictures too.
As I was driving home from Target Saturday, I noticed the dots of bright yellows and reds that had seemed to suddenly appear on the mountain and was thinking what a long, long time it has been since I've had the luxury of just going on a drive to enjoy the colors. Thanks for sharing your pictures.
I was looking forward to seeing the fall colors here in OHIO but so far all the leaves are still green..
Post a Comment