Being the conscientious citizen that I am, I was reading through my voter information packet when I came upon this little gem.
Those of you who have lived in Utah during the past decade may remember "SuperDell" as the owner and annoying spokesperson for Totally Awesome Computers who drove his company into the ground. Later he became known as the crazy guy who was arrested for flying a small plane low over the freeway in North Salt Lake, and the crazy guy who was arrested for pulling a gun during a road rage incident in a residential neighborhood. Nowadays he is the extremely annoying and obviously insane spokesperson for Money Train Title Loans, and apparently gubernatorial candidate. Notice that his alleged running mate was apparently too embarrassed to submit a photo or a statement.
I was not impressed by Karl Malone years ago when he told a reporter that running for governor of Utah "...do interest me. It really do." However I am more impressed with Karl than I am with this yahoo. With people of this caliber running for public office it is no wonder that our country is in such a mess!
9 comments:
I heard quite awhile ago that he was going to run for Govenor but I thought it had gone by the wayside. Who on earth would vote for him!
I noticed the same thing about his running mate and it made me laugh, hopefully no one is crazy enough to vote for someone that wont even give a statement about what they are for.
AH HA HA HA!! I love when you tell stories about SuperDell Seansy.
Be afraid,.....be very afraid. This is EXACTLY the kind of person that can get elected in this country in this day and age. Let's face it, everybody has heard of him. For most of the mindless masses that is enough reason to vote for someone.
Maybe Karl is his running mate!
SuperDell is seriously the biggest nut job ever. I remember once when I was nursing Liv at all hours of the night and turned the T.V. on and to my horror SuperDell was spewing religious advice at 4 am. This guy really needs to check himself in somewhere!
According to his statement,"God will judge you" if you don't vote for him.
I hope he accidentally shoots himself in the leg or something equally dumb! This guy needs an intervention more than anyone I know.
Oh come on Angela! More than JoLyn? LOL just kidding. Ya the dude is a total crack head.
Oh by the way Jen, the title of this blog.....I have never heard you use language like that before! LOL
Post a Comment