Okay, I know you guys are probably all sick of my hiking pictures, but here are some more. Steph ditched me today so with nothing to do I decided to head up Adams Canyon. Apparently most of the people in the Layton area had the same idea because I have never seen the trail that crowded.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
We are never sick of seeing pictures from your hikes, I have gained 6 lbs since moving to Erie so your hikes are the only work outs I am getting these days!
That is one gorgeous canyon, I love the waterfalls.
The pictures are gorgeous. We will never get tired of seeing them. I am totally jealous that you have the time to go hiking. I keep hoping I will do it again someday.
Jen, I am so jealous. I tried to find Adam's Canyon yesterday from Brent's direction. I even thought of calling you knowing it was UEA. I didn't find it and just went up the in the hills here in Centerville. I now have directions and hope to go this next week. I would love to do some hikes but Brent is pre-occupied and everyone else is too busy. The pictures are great!
How beautiful is that. We don't get the scenery like that here. All we get here is dried up sagebrush and weeds. How I miss Utah. Reminds me of the good old Tony's Grove days of the far distant past.
I need to start hiking myself those pictures are gorgeous! The waterfalls are my favorite as well. I don't know what it is with me and water but I love it! And thanks as well for your comment on my blog, every comment has helped me so much!
6 comments:
We are never sick of seeing pictures from your hikes, I have gained 6 lbs since moving to Erie so your hikes are the only work outs I am getting these days!
That is one gorgeous canyon, I love the waterfalls.
The pictures are gorgeous. We will never get tired of seeing them. I am totally jealous that you have the time to go hiking. I keep hoping I will do it again someday.
One day I am going to go with you....currently I work every day. I don't even know what day it is cause what does it matter? LOL
Jen, I am so jealous. I tried to find Adam's Canyon yesterday from Brent's direction. I even thought of calling you knowing it was UEA. I didn't find it and just went up the in the hills here in Centerville. I now have directions and hope to go this next week. I would love to do some hikes but Brent is pre-occupied and everyone else is too busy.
The pictures are great!
How beautiful is that. We don't get the scenery like that here. All we get here is dried up sagebrush and weeds. How I miss Utah. Reminds me of the good old Tony's Grove days of the far distant past.
I need to start hiking myself those pictures are gorgeous! The waterfalls are my favorite as well. I don't know what it is with me and water but I love it! And thanks as well for your comment on my blog, every comment has helped me so much!
Post a Comment