
I'm not quite ready to agree with Alyssa about loving the first snow. Fall is my favorite season and I would like to hang on to it for a little while longer. I did, however, think that the snow next to the green lawn and the red Virginia Creeper made a nice contrast.
Obviously this is not a hiking weekend.
7 comments:
I love fall too, thank goodness it is quickly coming back. A little warmer each day this week will feel good!
You are the first person to mention me in their blog (other than my mom...) Therefore, you are most definately my favorite cousin of the week!
WOW! I don't think that is quite right. It is way too early in the year to have snow on the ground. It is a pretty picture, but I hope it melts and stays away until December some time.
Thanks for the favorite cousin of the week award, Alyssa!
Sick and wrong!
Although it is a pretty picture I am also not ready for winter and hope Erie can hold off on it a while longer.
I talked to my dad yesterday and he said they had like 5 inches in South Ogden and it was still snowing. I am not ready for winter especially since Fall has just barely arrived.
Hopefully this will just be a freak storm and you can still get a few more hikes in.
I was showing horses inside luckily, but snowing and showing horses is really weird.
Post a Comment