I have been tagged by Alyssa, so here goes.
1. I think that my internal thermostat is set at a different point than most other people. I am always warm. I have always hated to wear a coat, even as a small child. I was too warm.
2. I am an incredibly light sleeper. I can't have any light or noise when I am sleeping. When Stephanie lived with me I had to wear ear plugs to bed, and sometimes I have even worn earplugs when I am alone in the house because the sound of the furnace or air conditioner turning on will wake me up.
3. I have an unreasonable fear of my home being damaged by water. Possibly because at my old house the swamp cooler used to leak.
4. I don't like chick flicks. I would rather have a root canal.
5. Stephanie, Ava, and my mom all claim that they have seen ghosts in my house. I have not seen them, and they are welcome to dwell here as long as I don't have to see or hear them.
6. This is related to number 5. I have never seen ghosts in my house, but the scent of bacon and/or maple syrup sometimes moves through my house. I like to think that this might be my dad since he was very fond of bacon and maple syrup.
7. I live 4 blocks away from the cemetary and I enjoy walking though it after dark.
6 comments:
I would be really mad about the maple syrup smell in my house. It makes me cringe thinking that something is sticky somewhere and I can't find it!
If there are ghosts in your house I am sure Grandpa Arlyn would be able to see them...
Correction....I have never seen a ghost in your house or anywhere else. But, I was creeped out by Ava's story of the "Boss", and I had a hard time sleeping in that room in her bed.
Absolutely that is Dad! He is cooking breakfast :)
Jen, how special are you? I have loved all the tagged notes about everyone. But ghosts! Honestly?
I know how it is to be a light sleeper but wearing ear plugs is way worse than ignoring the noise. Try putting on a favorite CD and falling to sleep by it....You MUST get over that! Love ya
The problem that I have with listening to a CD while I fall asleep is that I pay attention to the music and I can't sleep.
Post a Comment