Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Early Birthday To Me!

Thanks to my mom I can now play DanceDance Revolution to my hearts content. Here is a photo of my mom playing the game when she came for a visit last night. I enjoyed the game for more than an hour tonight, and I am hoping that if I can play on it for about an hour every day I can get into some kind of shape.

Thanks for the birthday present, Mom!

4 comments:

Sheryl said...

You are welcome for the birthday present! I hope you have fun with it every night.

I resent the fact that you took a picture of my big fat back side while I wasn't looking. I do NOT have Dance Dance Revolution, and therefore have no hope of getting in to any kind of shape.

Anonymous said...

I really need to get that game out and play it, it is a really good one. I am not acknowledging your birthday yet! You will just have to wait a little longer.

Jen said...

I refuse to wait for birthday acknowledgement. It's all about me, me, ME!

Steph Thompson said...

I did get mine out tonight after playing on Jen's precious mat! It does kick my butt! I have convinced Ava that at the end of each dance the person who has the lit up letter is the loser - therefore she always wins and doesn't get as frustrated which means that I get to play more! I also want to say that I was not rusty - your mat is not as sensitive!!! I had those moves!