Thursday, November 6, 2008

An Inappropriate Gift

In my opinion the only thing worse than a weiner dog is a slutty-looking weiner dog, and yet the Barnes family managed to find one on a birthday card. I do not approve.

While I do not approve of the subject matter in the picture below, I do enjoy this promising young artist. The picture would have been better if the subject matter had been, say, a majestic boxer.

Thanks for freaking me out with weiner dogs on my birthday!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I saw that sleazy looking card I couldn't help myself!! Then of course Liv was so thrilled by it she took it to the next level.

Happy Birthday, we love you and miss you and especially love bombarding you with smut!

Jen said...

I can only imagine how tickled you and Liv were by that card! I have never seen a weiner dog look that sleazy before, and I hope to never see such a thing again!

Anonymous said...

I am sure we can find some poodle in some sort of compromising position for you next year!

Steph Thompson said...

Bravo for the slutty wiener dog! That might be close to beating out the hoff cards! Who knew that a dog could look so perverse!

Liv said...

WEINER DOGS RULE (AND YOU KNOW IT)

Jen said...

Liv, we are going to have to agree to disagree on this one.

Sheryl said...

LOL, yea Barnes family! What a provocative pooch!