Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas in Kaysville

We were able to leave the hospital at noon, so we threw together a family get together later that afternoon.
Denise did a lot of sleeping.

Of course, the little girls were the most excited about Christmas.

I gave them some crafts, so they immediately had to strip down and paint.

As soon as the painting was done, they had to hop into the tub.
Then after dinner the adults got to open their presents.
The highlight of my evening was that Keaton got a plastic electric saw for Christmas, and he spent the evening chasing the girls through the house with it. You can't get more Christmasy than that!

6 comments:

Sheryl said...

When Jen says we threw together a Chistmas get together, she wasn't kidding. It looked like a tornado when through the kitchen, we had no plates, and in general it was an unorganized event. However, it was nice to be together, and wonderful that they let Denise out so she could have Christmas too.

Keaton chasing the girls around with the saw was definitely the highlight. When the girls were leaving they told him they hoped he could come over next time they are here, and bring his saw so they could play some more.

Anonymous said...

This post never showed up on my blog!! I kept wondering why you guys were ignoring my need to see your Christmas party, it is all about me, me, me!

Way to much nudity in that house for a Christmas party! I am hoping that because Keaton chased the girls all night did mom still have to chase too?

Jen said...

The adults did not have to do any chasing that I am aware of. We need to keep that boy around!

Hammers said...

It sounds like Keaton and Eli could be great friends. They could bond together through their love of saws and chasing. Poor Denise. This was not the best Christmas for her. Other than that it looks like a good ol'fashioned family get together.

Nate said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. I really miss the family get togethers with kids and dogs terrorizing the house. Nothing can beat the parties with Lucy, Copper, and Tick and then Isa, Copper, and Tick destroying everything that got in their way. Now that we have two dogs, I'm sure we will get to relive some of those moments.

It is really weird not seeing you guys over the holidays and not even recognizing some of the people in the family pictures. Jen, I don't know who you argue with when I'm not around, but I really do miss our "disagreements"!!

Keep the pictures COMING!!!

Denise said...

My favorite was Keaton saying, "I yost them. I yost them." Meaning he 'lost' them.