As for the broken bone....sorry. I got it wrong. It is the bone above her eye. However, the scan was done last night and the plastic surgeon never got back to us, so apparently it isn't a big deal.
She has been moved out of ICU and she can have visitors. She is in the IMCU unit on the fifth floor, room number one. She is mostly sleeping, but I know she will appreciate any and all visitors. We didn't speak to a doctor after they moved her from ICU, so we have no idea how long she is going to have to stay there. My guess is that she won't be leaving tomorrow.
The scan this morning showed no changes, which is a good thing. There is really nothing they can do for her other than give her pain and nausea medication and monitor her condition.
And yes, Nate, this whole ordeal doesn't build character for anyone, it just reveals it!
2 comments:
Thanks for the update. I will probably call you tomorrow afternoon when things are winding down around here and see if she is still there and then head up to visit her. With Richard spending the entire day here, I could use a place to escape too, but of course would have liked it to be a more pleasant reason to have to leave the house.
Give her our best and we hope that things stay as good as they sound.
Post a Comment