
As the second member of Denise's crisis management team I was once again called out this morning. Denise had spent the night with a friend in Morgan, and on the way home she lost control of her truck on the icy roads and rolled it down an embankment.

Luckily Denise doesn't have any injuries. She thinks the truck rolled 6 times. She says the scariest part was when the truck came to rest and the cab filled with snow. She was afraid that she was going to suffocate before she could dig her way out. She managed to crawl out the window and some people had already pulled over to help. They took her to Ogden Regional Medical Center as a precaution, but she says that she isn't even sore. After another CT scan of her head and some X-rays they released her. Denise thinks that her truck is totaled but the representative from her insurance company says that will have to be determined by her agent. To add insult to injury she was also given a ticket for an improper lane change. I am voting that Denise be locked in a padded room in order to prevent her from further injuring herself. If she keeps this up the crisis management team (me and JoLyn) are going to need to be paid for our duties.
10 comments:
The next step in crisis management is a full swing INTERVENTION!!!!!
Right now I am voting for the padded room as well.
Way to go team crisis management!
And, Denise, seriously girl take it easy!
Way to be there once again for me Jen! If you didn't know I owe 40 billion dollars in medical bills and I can't afford to pay you for your managing!!!!!!
Well Jen it looks like this is a pro-bono type of gig! She is worth it though!!!
I just have to say that I love to read the banter between you all, you crack me up! Jen and Jo, good work, Denise, thank heavens for Jen and Jo.
Love you all!
Damn it Jen, she didn't win the powerball...Don't give up on me, we will get paid!
Don't give up on that Power Ball yet. She has 9 more draws. Surely she will get lucky in that amount of time!
I do like the idea of the padded room. If we lock her in a padded room, with a helmet, maybe add some knee and elbow pads she might make it 5 weeks to her next birthday.
Thanks again for pulling hospital duty.
Dee is sure lucky to have you two taking care of her. Thanks for calling us and keeping us informed because we really feel helpless 3,000 miles away.
All I have to say is that I am angry that she was not wearing her helmet at the time. Didn't we discuss the fact that we would like her to wear that thing at all times?
I am also keeping my fingers crossed for the power ball.
It is just a good thing that there are five of you to take care of each other. You do a good job of that. It has always touched my heart that you get along so well. Keep it up. And, good wishes to the wounded one. And thanks to your crisis team.
aha--i found you. it was great to catch up with you jen. you look great. thanks for hooking me up with all of your blogs, i have missed you all. love you--michelle
Post a Comment