Of course not! We never have snow days here.

I was going to take my new snow shoes out this afternoon, but I'm not driving up to the foothills in this mess. I will at least have to try them out in my yard. And no, I don't think that I can take a picture of myself snowshoeing.
We've had about nine inches of snow today and it has finally tapered off. Single guy hasn't been home since it snowed last Wednesday. My theory is that he has chosen to go to a motel rather than shovel his driveway. I made it all the way into my driveway, but as you can see I didn't make it to the garage.

This doesn't give you the best perspective, but this pile of snow is about 4 and a half feet tall. I say kill the groundhog!
7 comments:
Holy Crap. You might as well be in Erie. I think you guys should have a shovel off.
At this point the Groundhog is in the witness protection program! I keep hoping it is going to warm up and stay warm but this winter is NEVER going to end... ARGHHHHH!
I am totally laughing about single guy hanging out in a hotel just because he is a lazy bum, who does this guy think he is?
Oh my gosh! We didn't even get an inch of snow. You hogs. You always take it all! I called Larry this afternoon and he said he went out at 6:30 a.m. and snowblowed the whole neighborhood until 10. And now he could start over. He has 16 inches on his front lawn. I told him that the snow gods know that I have an old man at my house that can't shovel anymore, so he looked out for me. Lol.
Well, misery does love company. Aaron text me yesterday complaining about how hard it was snowing. We certainly know what you are going through. We are supposed to get lake effect tomorrow and the next day. It sure is nice that you have such a short commute to school.
Wow, I had no idea you had that much snow up there. We only had a bit of frost on the ground this morning.
It's crazy the difference in the amount of snow. Kellie and I ran up to Kaysville on H 89 and the farther we got the worse it was. We probably had 4 or so inches here.
Oh wow ha ha. Single guy is at the crack motel up the street.
We only got a few inches here nothing major.
Post a Comment