
Honestly, need I say more? What kind of sick and twisted person would do this to an innocent shrubbery? Luckily this house is not on my street. If I had to look at this every day I'm afraid I would have to take some kind of action that would probably be illegal.
12 comments:
That is a little freaky, maybe they should have saved it for halloween.
LOL, that really is tacky but I can't help laughing because I know that even little yard animals piss you off. Hahaha
Oh man, that is really bad, funny sort of, but extremely tacky.
You just gave me a great idea for our arCHividas. I have been telling Ang that I wanted to do something like this for years. My only hope is that this kind of "artistry" will become the NORM.
On another note...we are counting the days until you get here!
When did these people stand outside their house and say, "You know what would really add to the appeal of our house? A funny face on the shrub!"
Just glad I don't live next to them or they might wake up one day without their "art"!
Nate, I think that you are SICK! If you do something tacky like this to your shrubs I may not be able to visit you again.
I agree with Ang. Who thinks that this is attractive or adds value to their home?
Jen, lest you forget the resort we were just at had shrubs cut in to animal shapes. Sort of...OK there was only one that you could tell what it was. It was a turtle, and it was cute. One still sort of looked like a bird, and the rest...well, no one knows what they used to be but they were animals.
ha! that is hilarious. i think you should do something to it. in fact, i dare you. your next post better have a picture with what you did.
I say put a hat on it.. dress it up a bit.. You just have to laugh it off and enjoy.. surprise them by adding a litte extra.. a mustache, hat, collar, eyelashes.. you get the drift.. that would really spook them.
I say put a hat on it.. dress it up a bit.. You just have to laugh it off and enjoy.. surprise them by adding a litte extra.. a mustache, hat, collar, eyelashes.. you get the drift.. that would really spook them.
It already has a hat on it! The hat has been there for years, but the face is a recent addition. I walked past it the other day and the face was gone, so either someone else stole or vandalized it or the city made them take it down.
I wish this was your next door neighbor HAHAHAHA!!!!
Post a Comment