I posted a blog earlier this week, and while I can see it if I click on my blog I notice that it is not showing up as a new post on my blog list. Nothing much, but I wanted to see if this would show up.
Alyssa and I are having the same problem so I decided to click around and see if anyone else had blogged that we didn't know about and sure enough, we have been missing quite a few including yours. I've tried everything I can think of to get mine to update and nothing seems to work. Very frustrating. I hate to miss out on anyone's news.
3 comments:
Alyssa and I are having the same problem so I decided to click around and see if anyone else had blogged that we didn't know about and sure enough, we have been missing quite a few including yours. I've tried everything I can think of to get mine to update and nothing seems to work. Very frustrating. I hate to miss out on anyone's news.
I'll be checking your blogs now. I also tried everything I could think of to update mine.
And suddenly you are showing up as 'new'.
Post a Comment