So the bad part of having 2 blogs is that, on occasion, I publish a post to the wrong blog. That happened to me on Sunday and I just realized that I've had my diet saga on the Child Care blog for the last 2 days. How embarrassing!
I have completed week six and I made it down 35 pounds. In the last 2 days I have gained 1.5 back, but they say that it is normal to gain back about 2 pounds, so I guess so far so good. I am keeping my calorie intake at about 1500 per day and by eating small meals several times per day I feel like I am eating all the time.
I have also started to try to jog a little bit over the last couple of days. When we are out on the trail I am jogging on the level and down-hill portions of the trail. My muscles are definitely complaining about it, but I'm hoping that the increased activity will also help me keep the weight off.
6 comments:
Yay! You did it! I can't wait to see you in the flesh. Keep it up, I also gained about 1.5-2 lbs back but I have been holding steady for several weeks now and I feel like I am back to eating whatever I want. Every couple of days I kind of ease up and eat lighter if I have totally porked out. I did the same thing with the exercise, I have been uping the time or intensity.
That's pretty funny that you published it to the daycare site... did anyone comment, ha ha!
No one commented about my mistake, but the map showed a number of hits!
The map... it's a dead give away! Classy gal, real classy!
Congratulations!! What a great achievement. I wish I had your will power.
It looks like we will be out of drops by the weekend, so that will end it for us. Rick has lost 24.3 lbs and I have lost 17. It seems like old menopausal fat is very resistant. LOL. 35 lbs is amazing. I am hoping to get to 20.
I didn't realize you and Rick had lost so much Mom! You guys are all going to look so sexy down in Mexico!!
Post a Comment