Four weeks of hell down, two more to go. This week has been really hard for me. I lost 5 pounds this week but it was a real struggle. Today is the first day all week that I've actually felt good and I'm not starving all of the time. I even went to Michelle's baby shower and sat there for an hour and a half around chicken salad croissants, fruit pizzas, pasta salads, cakes, and candies without being hungry. (Even if I weren't on a diet everything but the candies were full of gluten so I couldn't have had anything anyway!)
I'm sure I've been an absolute beast to be around all week long. Sorry to everyone who's had to deal with me! I'll try to be more pleasant going forward, but I'm not promising anything.
My grand total is now 25 pounds. I know that's really good for 4 weeks, but I was hoping it would come off faster and I've been discouraged because at this rate I am going to fall short of my goal. Hopefully I'll be able to lose at least 10 pounds in the next 15 days. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
7 comments:
You know my fingers are crossed. And, you know I appreciate the hell you are going through. Unless you have tried it you can't imagine how discouraging it is to get on the scale and see no result. I don't know that weighing every day is a great idea even though they say to do it.
Rick saw a Dr on TV this morning that oversees the diet for people. He said men can lose a lb a day, but women are more likely to lose only 1/2 to 2/3 lbs a day, so you really are ahead of the game. I think you will make your goal.
I'm JEALOUS. I know the will-power it takes and I CAN'T do it. I can't even imagine eating only 500 calories/day. I was trying to stay around 1500/day and I felt horrible and had no energy.
Good luck on the last 10 lbs.
Only 2 weeks left! You are amazing, I can't believe the will power you have to keep motivated. 25 lbs.... that is incredible, I hope you are going to celebrate this weightloss with a fabulous shopping spree... and I think a day at the spa for all your hard work is a MUST! Love you!
Celebrating at a spa sounds great, but celebrating at Cold Stone sounds even better. But wait, that's how I got into this mess...
You could get a "like it" cold stone coldstone to celebrate... no harm in that! Just don't get the "gotta have it" every night of the week and I think you'll be doin' great!
cold stone coldstone... whatever, now I've got ice cream on the brain!
I am amazed that you can lose that much in amonths time. I am very happy for you. I do want to see you. I may have to drive out there and check you out.....Love ya.
Post a Comment