Saturday, August 21, 2010

Update

In anticipation of going back to a hot classroom I decided to chop my hair off.  Yes, this is a bad picture that I took by myself, but oh well.

I have been on hcg again for two and a half weeks and I am down 17 pounds.  All of a sudden none of my pants fit any more.  I bought a pair of jeans, but it is still so hot I can't imagine wearing them to work.  I searched high and low for a pair of capris or shorts today and I only found one pair that will work.  They aren't great looking, but at least they won't be as hot as long pants.  I tried on a pair of size 6 jeans at Ross today and they fit great.  I have never been a size 6 in my life, so I am really happy about that.

4 comments:

Sheryl said...

I know it feels nice to have the hair shorter. I remember cutting mine off when it was long,what a liberating feeling it is.

I think the size 6 is awesome! You are officially skinnier than me. I was in Ross the first time I put on a size 6. Didn't you want to tell the cashier and have her announce it in the store?!

Grandmajoann said...

Good girl! Wow, how fun for you. I can't imagine being a size 6. Enjoy every minute of it, and I think your hair looks quite cute short. Don't you hate to go back to school! Vacation time is so great! How are the tomatoes coming along?

Jen said...

I have a bunch of little green tomatoes but so far that is it. I have tons of peaches and I am hoping they start to ripen soon.

And yes, I did want to announce to everyone that I fit into a size six. Mother, I doubt that I am skinnier than you. It was probably a large size six.

Anonymous said...

Holy cow you look amazing! I can't believe what a difference the 17lbs makes AND LOVE THE HAIR!! I hardly recognize you and I just saw you... guess that means you need to come back.

I bet you are rockin' that size 6!!