I was going to wait to post a picture of the ceiling fan until I had finished painting, but I have been chastized and told that people need to see the "process". So, here it is.
I have also posted a picture of my living room before I started working on it. You can't see it well in this picture, but the metal part of the ceiling fan was spray painted black. The fan blades were painted using the same paint that was on the walls, then they were splattered with black and grey paint. They bulb shades were a mosaic of pink flowers and green leaves on a white background.
4 comments:
Much better. Thank you. Now everyone will know what it is you have to work with. I like to have before, during and after pics. I love the ceiling fan. That is much classier.
Wow that made a huge difference! Did you actually install the new one like we discussed?
I didn't drill a hole in the ceiling. Lynn had installed the old one on the surface of the ceiling, and it seems to be sturdy enough so I just did it the same way she had.
I don't even remember the fan looking like you described it. It is funny the things we overlook and the things that stand out to us. It is looking good, can't wait to see it all finished.
Post a Comment