All right, I really have nothing to blog about but I don't want to be the weakest link!
Grandma Joann and I took a trip to Logan yesterday to attend a temple session, then we spent an hour visiting with Aunt Ila.
I spent several hours every day at work last week trying to get my room put together for our open house this Thursday. Jamie will be in to help me this week, and hopefully we will be able to get some interviews done and hire someone before the open house. I realize that that may be pushing it, but I can always hope. I printed off a list of my high school students last week to find that, once again, they have royally screwed things up for me. I had to have one of the counsellors fax the class lists to Marie in Alaska so that she could get all of the students squared away where they need to be. Nobody will let me do that, despite the fact that I have been there for 19 years and I actually do know what is going on.
Other than working I am just waiting for Friday so I can fly out to spend the weekend with the Barnes family.
7 comments:
It's true that those of us who don't really have exciting lives are struggling with the posting sometimes.
At least you got out over the weekend and had your annual temple trip. :-} We had no such excitement. The biggest thing that went on here is that Rick shaved off his beard.
Sweet! I can't wait to see Rick without a beard.
Maybe Craig contacted the school and told them how none of his kids could be responsible for there own birth certificates so they just assumed you were incapable of anything else!
Get here!
LOL....it could have happened that way.
I am so glad you got your yearly temple trip in with grandma;)
We were thinking about going to Niagara Falls when you guys come up this weekend. The Canadian side is the best; when we get there you'll see why.
There is an adventure package that lets you do like four different activities...with one of them being the boat ride to the base of the falls (the problem with this is you and Ang's affection for boats!!)...there are a lot of museums and other interesting attractions...check out the website (http://www.niagarafallstourism.com/) and see what you think!!!
Also...You could have taken some pictures of your road trip and annual temple trip!! I've never met Aunt Ila and you could have introduced her to the blogosphere !!!
Listen, Nate, there is nothing to take a picture of between Kaysville and Logan. One spot looks pretty much like any other. I could have taken a picture of Aunt Ila, and she probably would have been pleased to pose for one, but I didn't think of it at the time.
I am excited to do anything and everything at Niagra falls. I will bring plenty of Dramamine and some animal crackers to keep my stomach settled.
See you on Friday!
Post a Comment