Happy birthday, Olivia! I hope that you received your rat-with-a-wig dog card, and I hope that you appreciated it. I love you and miss you. Have a great birthday!
What is a that! Never heard of it Jen. Well Happy Birthday Liv. I hope my present got to you on time. If not, just know that I am thinking of you today. We love you and we miss you. Do you get to do something fun in school for your birthday? Tell us all about your birthday, what you got, what you did. A fun day at your house I am SURE!
Jen I got your rat with a wig dog card and I know that you love weiner dogs. Thankyou for what you got me. With your money I got a DS game its called imagine teacher and I get to be a real teacher. I love you Jen.
Grandma Joann thanks for what you got me to. I love the shirt and jewelry. I love you.
5 comments:
What is a that! Never heard of it Jen. Well Happy Birthday Liv. I hope my present got to you on time. If not, just know that I am thinking of you today. We love you and we miss you. Do you get to do something fun in school for your birthday? Tell us all about your birthday, what you got, what you did. A fun day at your house I am SURE!
Jen your rat-with-a-wig dog card trumps my chihuahua card! I looked and looked for a weiner dog and came up empty handed.
Jen I got your rat with a wig dog card and I know that you love weiner dogs. Thankyou for what you got me. With your money I got a DS game its called imagine teacher and I get to be a real teacher. I love you Jen.
Grandma Joann thanks for what you got me to. I love the shirt and jewelry. I love you.
It sounds like a great game, Liv. I hope you have fun with it.
Liv I used to love playing teacher when I was your age! And I just realized I grew up to be a teacher...just not the school kind :)
Post a Comment