
On the way back we passed Carlos and Charlies. I am still giggling over the sign.



We each had to have our pictures taken on the swing with the giant fish.
Later in the day we took a "Booze Cruise" to go snorkling at two different reefs. Our captain, Carlos, was very good at steering the boat with his feet. He could also steer with his feet while lying down, but we didn't get a picture of that.
Our cruise photographer was a Johnny Depp wannabe. He could also steer the boat with his feet, and you could tell that he thought he was real hot stuff.

Here are some random shots of the water.
We enjoyed this cloud. We thought it bore a striking resemblance to a beaver.






7 comments:
Great pictures. I want my picture taken in the swing! What a sign. Sorry we are open! What a hoot that is. How was the food? I hope you found some great snorkeling. I sure did love to snorkel. I miss those days....Have a great time.
I hope you made your buffet... I love an eating vacation! It looks gorgeous and sounds like you are having a great time. Are you sure you two weren't too boozed up on the "cruise".... Johny Depp, he also kind of reminded me of Lieutenant Dan from Forest Gump on the shrimp boat!!!
Snorkeling while drunk is a great idea. I wish we were there. The pictures are awesome and I can't wait to get the full version of this vacation when you guys come out in a couple of weeks.
Well you kids do seem to be having a vacation of it...you should just say no to seeing any form of beaver on this trip and just enjoy the beach and the ocean and the Carlos's and some peace and quiet and party like good white gringo girls in a forgein land. Asta and 'til we meet again...
great shots of the ocean. love the beaver cloud. basically, i am jealous that you are on a beach. hope you danced like micheal scott on the booze cruise.
That giant fish is doin great! I agree with Nate booze and snorkeling sounds like the perfect combo LOL.
I am jealous and I also hope you made the second dinner. Remeber the midnight buffet on the tuna boat? That was doin great!
That is a creepy resemblance to a beaver in that cloud! Who doesn't love a guy who seriously thinks he is hot with his open shirt! Reminds me of Cocoa Beach!
Post a Comment