Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Not a Lot

I was downloading some pictures from my phone the other day and realized that I had taken pictures when we were at the horse show a few weeks ago.

Here are the adults both texting as they watch the show.

Butch and Cindy Lu enjoyed a little extra attention.
I spent some time leading Grace and Ava around on one of the horses. Ashlyn wasn't interested.



I just like this tree. If you look close at the trunk it is all broken and cracked, but it's still alive and flourishing.

The leaves in the mountain have all changed now, and they are falling like crazy. They will be bare pretty soon.

Here is my sleepy weasle lounging on the bed. She started chasing a coyote today but she came back as soon as I called to her. I was very proud. I have been worried about what would happen the first time she saw a deer, but I figure a coyote is every bit as interesting as a deer so I think we'll be okay.

3 comments:

Sheryl said...

Thanks for pointing out that posts aren't showing up. I need to check everybody's now.

Good pics from the horse show. I don't know if I took any. Need to check my phone.

I would be horrified if I knew I was in close proximity to a coyote.

Anonymous said...

Blogger is pissing me off!! Yours still aren't showing up on my blog list, I just happened to check them after I saw Cynthia's show up a week late... annoying.

The mountains look gorgeous, our leaves are falling like crazy too. Nate raked up probably 20 bags in two weeks and that is only 1 and a half of our trees. He said to me the next house we own should be a treeless home!

I am totally jealous that your animal comes when called. I would like to believe that Bella would but I know better!

Sheryl said...

Whiskey escaped the other day when the Truly Nolen guy came. I was sure we would never see him again. Fortunately the neighbor kid was just coming home from school and found him up at the other corner and brought him home. I KNOW he doesn't come when called!