Thursday, July 31, 2008

Don't Even Think About It!

Mom suggested that perhaps 2 Chicks and a Trailer should be helping Cadance and family move. I agree with Ang that mayhem would probably ensue if we ever got these two groups together. They appear to be all moved out but they did leave a few items behind in the carport. That looks like the chair that was once in my pine tree, and of course, one of the stolen shopping carts. This is the kind of high-class neighborhood that I live in! There was a strange car parked in the driveway earlier today, so maybe somebody will be moving in soon. Keep your fingers crossed that whoever moves in will be decent neighbors.

5 comments:

Denise said...

Oh my hell! I love that you took a picture of the remainings.

Anonymous said...

Jen I am threatening Nate that I am switching blogging teams...you are queen! I am thrilled that you are documenting Cadence move from the neighborhood.

The shopping cart is classy.

I will hope and pray that you get either A) a smokin hot guy that works out in the yard without a shirt on or 2) a nice little old couple that keeps to themselves and has nothing but free time to work in the yard!

Jen said...

Amen, sister!

Jen said...

And by the way, welcome to my team, Ang. :-)

Sheryl said...

Ang, we should officially tell you that EVERYTHING that happens to anyone must be blogged, and that photgraphic evidence is required. That said, I am going to tell Steph that Jen is going behind her back to try and form a new alliance!

P.S. I am voting for the smokin hot guy with no shirt. I am getting older, but I am not dead yet.