Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Taking Another One For The Team

Ang and Nate need to get back here pretty quick because I feel like I have taken more than my fair share for the team lately. Today I took Steph in for a small medical "procedure". Let's just say that the girl does not come out of anesthesia well. When they told her that she would not be able to drive home afterwards she was seriously considering walking the distance of about 1 mile back to her house. That would not have happened. She was barely conscious as I semi-carried her out to the car. Watching her try to get out of the car was really funny, and I should have been recording it. It was obvious that she had absolutely no idea how to take the seat belt off, and how to swing her legs out of the car. She wouldn't have made it across the parking lot, let alone down three flights of stairs without someone to help her. When I last saw her she was fully conscious and seemed to be doing all right, although she was still very tired. Get well soon, my friend, and be on the lookout for another great get-well card!

6 comments:

Tilley/Booth said...

Well, that sounds like fun! However Jennifer I have to say I have been there with you and i should have been recording that as well:)

Sheryl said...

Oh for Pete sake! Does the fun never end with you people! Everyone needs to get in the habit of carrying a camera. Each and every incident from here on out must be blogged complete with photographic evidence of the happening.

I don't care if it does seem tacky, (picture flying mattress and broken windshield) DO IT

Tilley/Booth said...

I will! Thats why I bought a new camera. By the way Aaron told me tonight that blogging is the biggest waste of time ever and that if I have time to do this I should work more:( He has no idea, he is an IDIOT! Ha Ha!

Sheryl said...

Blogging is the BOMB, and Aaron IS an idiot. He is calling his buddy Nate a waste of time. How do you like that, Nate?

AARON, you are the weakest link!

Goodbye!

Nate said...

I have to respond to this in several parts:

(1) If Aaron really knew how "LITTLE" time Jolyn spends on the blog; he would not even make a comment about it. Aaron, she posts about once a month, if we're lucky.

(2) Jen, you have certainly been taking some for the team. Is all I can say is get OUT of there as soon as you can. It's tough to take anything for the team 2,000 miles away.

(3) Blogging is THE BOMB!!!

Anonymous said...

What the Hell is going on? I didn't know about any procedures...Jen we left for a reason...hee hee!

I agree without blogging I would definately DIE!